Wednesday, May 22, 2013

chumbak for a life lesson


Post two of my previously super unpopular blog:
(I hope this gets me some hits and make myself less super unpopular)
Wedding journal day 2:
Day 1 has been so long and I forgot nothing about it. If you are intrigued I will put that up here in no time..

Enough of pre talk(desi prologue) let me get to my day now. I will bore you to death if I go through all my events. So here is the first of the ten good things I recapitulated before sleeping in for the day..

This picture here shows the hard work I put in to open a packet from chumbak and the result on the right..

After donkey work of 10 minutes and I get this in result....I am on cloud googol-1 (math joke of mine)..I will happily get inspired and will start working off to glory if my result is on these lines Chumbak is awesome.. I recommend you get one of their products(shh im their anon PR person lol:D, just looking at them will cheer you up. Aah what lively pictures they have..!!

1 comment: